Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Since we last spoke...

So i had to start a new blog because I forgot all my information for my old blog... so we were mattandmoani.blogspot.com but now we are lifeintheburkhome.blogspot.com so i think i'll copy over my old blogs so i can have everything over here.


ANYWAY....
For those of you who dont know, Matt and i got married this past February 13th and now i am 15 weeks pregnant with our first baby!!! I'm due March 10th 2011. right now i'm taking 15 units at cuesta and i'm having a blast! i'm in 3 choirs, 2 sign language classes, an interior Design class and a Maternal/ Child nutrition class. i'm hoping that taking all these classes will make this time go by faster because i feel like its taking forever for me to show a little pregger belly!!! My first concert for choir is Oct 16th at the cuesta cultural and performing arts center!!! everyone should be there. anyway i gotta head of to practice now :)

Moani

1 comment: